In highly agricultural areas where fertilizers are commonly used to support growth of plants there is also a problem with the fact that not all the fertilizer could be absorbed by treated plants. Because of rain or other weather related effects fertilizer gets access to rivers. Then it starts to be very concentrated when a river flows into lakes. In result condensation of manure is so big. Because of that it allows to grow unwanted algae. The effect of growth of these plants is very harmful for ecosystems of lakes and it affects significantly the quality of water.
In cases of natural disasters and lack of resources there is a huge gap in communication. It generates problems like:
- No power or electricity to charge your phone.
- No internet connections.
- Scarcity of food.
Peltiier charger is designed by reversing the effect of peltier plate to generate voltage and charge your phones which makes communication easy when you are stuck in a natural disaster or villages with no ...
Fluid dynamic generator -- same as an air conditioner except cold plates replace using a condenser and evaporator and many peltiers sandwiched between plates and a 12-24v, 40-80w compressor that switches from starting house power or batteries to the peltiers after run in time to get the plates cold and hot that turn peltiers to ...
Our motor concept is both novel and sustainable. It requires no complicated windings or Rare Earth magnets. The idea utilizes the Lorentz Force: In physics (particularly in electromagnetism) the Lorentz force is the combination of electric and magnetic force on a point charge due to electromagnetic fields. A particle of charge q moving with velocity v in the presence of an electric field E and a magnetic field B experiences a force
F = q E + q v × B
(in SI units). Variations on this basic formula describe the magnetic force on a current-carrying wire (sometimes called ...
The solution for today’s issue is a habitat dependent on the international energy and water grid. The Urban Living Generator began with a brief in developing and conceptualizing of sustainable vertical housing design for Cabanatuan City by embracing the SIBOL Project or Sustainable and Intelligent Biosphere for Optimistic Living . SIBOL is a system for light collection and its components, hydrogen producing system and the intelligent algae panels. SIBOL works to preserve natural habitats and build an atmosphere composition in balance by promoting sustainable development and renewable aid in developing regions.
Calculating an estimate for the total amount of ...
1.The project is mainly focused on an alternative way, best way to get fresh water...almost any place.
2. Its potential is to purify water & can cook in an easier and faster way.
3. It's totally focused on getting maximum radiation absorption from the sun, no electricity required, no polution, light weight. You are not required to change the direction or angle of the system to get maximum solar radiation. It is most affordable, easy to maintain and manufacture, best suited for remote areas.. compared to other products.
4. This idea can be applied almost anywhere the sun's rays ...
Energy for transportation vehicles is undergoing a transformation from gas to electricity - why and how does this happen? The primary drivers for 'why' are:
1) Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) regulations require 40+ mpg with gas vehicles @ 25 mpg, hybrid vehicles @ 50 mpg and electric vehicles (EVs) @ 100+ empg.
2) Gas costs $0.10 /mile and electricity costs $0.04/mile.
3) EVs are simple, clean, quiet and fun (fast).
EV charging portals are rated at three power levels:
1) 120 volt AC /2 kW charging @ 4 miles of range /hour for hybrid vehicles with ...
IoT Water Control Management (WCM) is a management system for water quality, control and distribution in poor regions. By winning this competition, we will build the final product and adapt water tanks in the Azraq and Kakuma refugee camp. We have a functional prototype already (see videos and pictures in the application).
The most recent report created in 2015 by UNHCR described an unprecedented 65.3 million people around the world forced from their homes. In a world where nearly 34,000 people are forcibly displaced every day, initiatives to improve their living conditions are more important than ever before. Azraq hosts ...
"Transluctance" conveys the Transfer (or shift) in reluctance of a rotating magnetic field (RMF) disposed of a prime number of equally distributed coils via excitation shift of one only coil at a time. This principle can be described as a magnetic circuit disposed of an equal distribution of a prime number of smaller magnetic circuits (excited by coils) arranged to form a neutral position spanning the arc length of one coil.
When magnetically coupled to the centrally positioned rotor, said rotating magnetic field results in the mechanical counter-rotation of the rotor at HALF the RMF period. This unique feature ...
Green treasures paving bricks/slabs solve the problem of environmental pollution through innovative technology because they are manufactured from waste polymers and recycled tyres that are clogging drainage systems and littering the environment.
- It proffers solution to bad roads and potholes when used in road construction due to its waterproof nature.
- Creates massive employment for youth both direct and indirect jobs thereby reducing unemployment rates.
- offers good value for money due to its high tensile strength.
It is novel because we are making highly sustainable and environmentally friendly bricks from what has been tagged waste ...