* Here is a product that enhances the security or safety of individuals, businesses, communities, or nations.
* According to Wikipedia, revolving doors are favoured because they can be used as an airlock to minimise a building's heating and air conditioning losses.
* This principle can effectively be applied to the requirement to transfer plastic trays from ambient conditions into and out of a pressurised, high-temperature atmosphere at production speeds.
* The proposed process to transfer trays from ambient to CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear) conditions (high temperature and high pressure) quickly and efficiently is the "4-Chamber Horizontal Revolving-Door Airlock System".
* The novel 4-Chamber Horizontal Revolving-Door Airlock System can get uncovered plastic trays (at ambient conditions) containing product into and out of the system quickly and continuously without losing significant temperature and pressure.
* The novel 4-Chamber Horizontal Revolving-Door Airlock System has 2-way double tracks in order to simultaneously transport the trays into and out of the system on 2 reciprocating tracks.
* The novel 4-Chamber Horizontal Revolving-Door Airlock System has simple design in order to lower the installation cost and the maintenance cost, i.e., requiring few repairs, etc.
* The revolving-door mechanism itself is a very well-established technology.
* Please refer to the detailed drawings of the process apparatus proposed (pressure lock system).
* Patent application "4-Chamber Horizontal Revolving-Door Airlock System" has been filed by the Solver for potential licensing.