The practice of dentistry exposes dental professionals to a variety of work-related hazards.
• Working long hours at a high level of concentration
• Working in a sedentary state
• Working with anxious patients
• The need to work in a fixed working position using a continuous repetitive motion can predispose the clinical dental worker to wrist ache, lower back ache and neck ache
• New ideas are required to reduce or eliminate the occupational hazard•
The mobile dental bracket table is a solution to help reduce physical effort made by a dental team, i.e instead of moving the bracket table manually we supply power to move the dental bracket table electrically in the same manner as moving the dental chair by buttons