It is anticipated that the future shall need consideration of more frequent space travel and search for a possible more promissing environment for humans.
This futuristic architectural proposal of a special stealth type space vehicle bears geometry of a recently discovered invention of a Non-regular Icosahedron, bearing geometry relating the 5 Platonic-Eucleidean Polyhrdea.
The Geometry of this work is part of my published book “Treatise on Circle Generator Polyhedron Harmony and Disharmony Condition of Three Concentric Circles in Common Ratio,”
ISBN 978 – 618 – 83169 – 0 - 4, National Library of Greece 04/05/2017 by Panagiotis Ch. Stefanides.
It concerns relationships of 3 Concentric Circles in Ratio to each other of 4/π
(for 4/π equql to the square root of the golden ratio i.e. 1,2701965.. , for π = 3.14460551.. ) .
*“Generator” refers to the geometric characteristics of this Non-regular Icosahedron found to be roots of the other
5 Polyhedra. i.e. Platonic/Eucleidean Solids [Icosahedron, Dodecahedron etc]
Illustration 1 Homemade Dark Room Space Simulation Photo.
Illustration 2 Structural Analysis.
Illustration 3 First Congrees of Greek Mathematicians Presentation [2018 june 25, Athens University]
Video IET, Finalist, Innovation Awards London 2017
[ as Finalist, received a “ Highly Commended” Award, for my paper “Generator Polyhedron” for the Category “ NAVIGATION AND SURVEILLANCE COMMUNICATIONS”].
Ref: www.stefanides.gr under Bibliography 2017
• GENERATOR POLYHEDRON 3D CAD DESIGN, SKELETON STRUCTUREGEOMETRY DESIGN and VECTOR DEFINITION By PANAGIOTIS STEFANIDES -
AUTOCAD COMPUTATION By DR GIANNIS CANDYLAS
© Copyright Eur Ing Panagiotis Chr. Stefanides CEng MIET
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Panagiotis Stefanides
- Type of entry:individual
- Number of times previously entering contest:10
- Panagiotis's favorite design and analysis tools:Machine Language
- Panagiotis's hobbies and activities:Philosophy,Geomtry,Languages,Painting,Music
- Panagiotis belongs to these online communities:IET,Youtube,Facebook, ResearchGATE, Linkedin.Twitt
- Panagiotis is inspired by:Novel Concepts.
- Patent status:none