A machine designed to interact with its environment, make an appropriate decision based on surroundings, and then carry out the jobs related to its goal. All automatically. Our focus will be on robots, which are designed for more specific purposes in the physical world. In that case it's more helpful for us and easier for us.
Robotics process automation (or RPA) is a form of business process automation technology based on metaphorical software robots (bots) or on artificial intelligence (AI)/ digital workers. It is sometimes referred to as software robotics (not to be confused with robot software). Robotics develops machines that can substitute for humans and replicate human actions. Robots can be used in many situations and for many purposes, but today many are used in dangerous environments (including inspection of radioactive materials, bomb detection and deactivation), manufacturing processes, or where humans cannot survive (e.g. in space, underwater, in high heat, and clean up and containment of hazardous materials and radiation). Robots can take on any form but some are made to resemble humans in appearance. This is said to help in the acceptance of a robot in certain replicative behaviors usually performed by people. Such robots attempt to replicate walking, lifting, speech, cognition, or any other human activity. Many of today's robots are inspired by nature, contributing to the field of bio - inspired robotics.
In addition in this invention there are other benefits.
- Improved employee morale - Workers can dedicate more time to engaging interesting work
- Productivity - Process cycles times are much faster compared to manual process approaches
- Reliability Bots tirelessly work 24/7 without interruption
- Consistency - Routine tasks are performed the same way each and every time
- Noinvasive Technology - No disruption to underlying legacy systems, reducing the burden on it
- Compliance - Bots follow regulatory compliance rules to atee and provide an audit trail history
- Low Technical Barrier - No programming skills necessary to configure a bot
- Accuracy - Extreme accuracy and uniformity much less prone to error or typos