The "RoboGuts™ S.T.E.A.M. Education Program" is designed to help people all ages begin to learn the whole manufacturing process by teaching basic process control systems learning to;
- Control various electronic devices, sensors and motors
- Use different micro-controller chips in circuit designs
- Structured Programming style Coding using BASIC and c languages
- Phonemes for speech and song
- 3D Printing to make mostly snap together or very easy to assemble robot toys and other robotic/animatronic systems
- Art for finishing and painting plastic parts
- Mechanical systems assembling the various "X-Projects" and X-Project displays
- Theater Arts to write short video scripts for the projects (robotic actors) to act out little skits
After completing many of the online experiments the user is ready to combine experiments to build their first palm size robot toy that can talk and sing in any language.
Tapper Sings "I Gotta Get Me Some"
Experiment 00 LM7805+6V 12V
X Project 00 miniFloppyBot RoboGuts™
X Project miniFloppyBot Assembly
Things 2 do @ home, build a $100 palm size robot toy that talks and sings and is an education tool;
RoboGuts™ Intelligent content for 3D printing, a S.T.E.A.M. Education Program for beginners and for hobbyists using the smarter RoboGuts™ circuit board
Great for all ages to learn how to make toys that talk and sing in any language at home or in class.
The "RoboGuts™ S.T.E.A.M. Education Program" can be used to teach the entire product manufacturing process that can be completed at home with a small desktop 3D printer.