The Catch All Harvest Concept is a netting based harvest system.
The netting is placed under the harvested agricultural product and a container is placed under the net to gather fallen, ripe produce from the crop.
It is modular. It can be infinitely large (netting systems connected in a row) or placed under a single plant.
The netting is designed to be "slopped" like a funnel, to encourage fruit, produce, nuts, etc. to fall into a centralized container.
It is designed to be attached to the branches or underside of the agricultural product.
This container can be separated from the netting and moved by a farm vehicle (tractor) to a collection vehicle (flatbed - stacked containers or dump truck etc.)
This system -
- Allows for immediate collection of all ripe fruit, produce, nuts etc.
- Prevents fruit from falling to the ground, rotting and becoming wasted.
- I estimate a savings of 40 - 60 % of the wasted crop would be saved.
- This can be adapted to most agricultural industries.
- Deployed on any terrain.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Dow Brain
- Type of entry:individual
- Software used for this entry:No
- Patent status:none