Tile-Lite is purely a life saver, Based upon my original early warning detectable surface Tile or comonly known as the ADA Tile. The Tile-lite is a information system for the Visually and Hearing impaired/challenged. It can through the use of LED technology indicate Green arrows for safe direction and Red crosses for danger. Also included is the audible "Beep" that will allert people as well as guide dogs trained to react to the sound.
The Tile-Lite is weather proof and made from durable thermo plastic over molding. Tile-Lite can be installed to replace existing tiles to upgrade any situation/application.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Vincent Fogarty
- Type of entry:individual
- Number of times previously entering contest:never
- Vincent's favorite design and analysis tools:Life Experience
- Vincent's hobbies and activities:Gunsmithing, Precision engineering, Film making
- Vincent belongs to these online communities:Micro Mold & Molding Group
- Vincent is inspired by:Quality of life
- Patent status:none