A prosthetic device that provides low impact to knee and ankle joints during walking, running.
Uses the enginered rubber joints to take the load of the impact and provide resistance against compacting.
This idea is a concept that can be optimized and manufactured using carbon composites and hi tech materials that are strong and lightweight to fit and support the legs while allowing the energy absorbing rubber joints to minimise the load on the knee and ankle joints.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Chander Saini
- Type of entry:individual
- Number of times previously entering contest:2
- Chander's favorite design and analysis tools:Pro-E
- For managing CAD data Chander's company uses:PTC Pro/INTRALINK
- Chander's hobbies and activities:aviation, cosmology, music
- Chander is inspired by:Almost infinite number number of ideas out there that remain to be found.
- Software used for this entry:ProE
- Patent status:none