INTERNAL COMPRESSION MOTOR
I have a patent on a motor that generates compressed air that is used to run. The attached file (video)
shows the workings of the motor, the sequence is as follows.
1) As the intake pressure chamber expels its contents and the power piston continues its cycle down to bottom dead enter, and the swing valve remains open, outside air is drawn into the cylinder and the pressure chamber.
2) As the power piston reaches bottom dead center the intake swing valve closes and the poppet valve opens.
3) As the power piston moves towards top dead center the exhaust poppet valve remains open to have the piston expel the air within the cylinder.
4) During this time the swing valve has remained closed.
5) This allows the intake pressure chamber to be injected with 120 PSI from an onboard air storage tank via a PRE-COMPRESSION INJECTOR in the pressure chamber.
6) Filling the intake chamber with 120 PSI air forces the pressure piston to be retracted.
7) Prior to the power piston reaching top dead center the pressure piston is activated by the camshaft via a lever effect compresses, raising the air within the intake pressure chamber to reach 2500 PSI.
8) At top dead center the swing valve opens to allow the 2500 psi compressed air to push the power piston down turning the crankshaft thus creating energy.
9) The power piston travels down until the compressed air from the pressure chamber is depleted.
10) The cycle then starts over.
11) The amount of travel that the power piston reaches is about equal to a two cycle motor when the piston reaches the exhaust port. And like the two cycle motor this compressed air motor has a power stroke on every stroke. An on board storage tank can be refilled at any filling station or at home.
12) A braking system can be employed to help rebuild pressure in the onboard tank, also a small motor or battery powered electric compressor can assist to build up the tank, much like a hybrid.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Allen Stull
Type of entry: individual
Allen is inspired by:
PRATICAL USE OF MY PATENTED CAM VALVE.
Software used for this entry: