Title : Integrated traffic control using weigh in motion enabled signal system.
The durability of the highway and traffic control can effectively be made by integrated an automatic weigh in motion enabled signal system. The system has sensors to get the response from the moving vehicles for weight on wheels and speed of vehicles. The response further analyzed for classification, weight control, traffic function control and speed control. The automatic system integrated and synchronized through signal communication to the control room of the metro where the complete city traffic control can be automated. The total integrated system comprises of NI hardware & Labview 2013 software.
The portable system comprises of sensor system, data logging hardware and software. An internet connection is used for data communication. The entire system coding is ready and the portable System can be made productive for testing with software. The system can be saleable as an individual unit and system integration can be incorporated.
The portable system can be manufactured for the following components:
1. Piezo electric sensors
2. Change amplifier
3. Anti aliasing filter
4. Data logging unit
5. Power and signal connection cables
6. Software coding
7. Sensor system installation on the highway pavement
8. Hardware installation and protection
9. Launching software for calibration and testing
10. Loading data into instrument
11. Receiving data at the control room for system integration for the metro
12. Data presentation
13. Data storage and handling
14. Execution and sending information to the client