An Innovative Method of Creating Gas Tubes

Votes: 1
Views: 1465
Electronics
Previous Next

Most consumed places in electrical energy consumption, is the most necessary system regarding social and individual safety, so smart application and management can highly save energy consumption.

In order to produce gas light bulbs, which are mostly assembled, first the light bulb is produced at light bulb production factory in different types (sodium-vapor lamp, mercury vapor lamp, metal halide lamp, …) in different powers including one arc tube or two parallel arc tubes and then the producers of street lamps purchase their intended lamp and use the reflector made for it before in order to use them in different places. This has some disadvantages as described below.

This is the plan, for the production of different types of gas lamps, that increases the life of the light bulb and prevents from environmental pollutions resulting from its energy production keeping all the components of light bulb with some changes in the structure of light bulb and then the lighting set through increasing the efficiency of light bulb and managing energy consumption.

In this new design, it is tried to increase the efficiency of the lamp up to 40% from the beginning, before exploiting it in mass production. Thus, we have reduced the power consumption about 25% and it is possible to manage energy consumption for the rest 75% as it is mentioned in the following paragraph.

The lamp is designed using four independent arch tubes in a bubble. The bubble acts as a reflector and uses coating to reflect light. So, there is no need for a reflector. Through the exploitation hours, it is readily possible to send data to gas tube and reduce the amount of energy needed for lighting public passageways. In this way, we will preserve energy and will help to reduce the introduction of pollutant gases to the environment. In addition, the use of fossil fuels is reduced to a remarkable degree.

This is the plan, for the production of different types of gas lamps, that increases the life of the light bulb and prevents from environmental pollutions resulting from its energy production keeping all the components of light bulb with some changes in the structure of light bulb and then the lighting set through increasing the efficiency of light bulb and managing energy consumption.

Making several independent arc tubes with rolled hood made of anodized hammered pattern aluminum or steel and designing the bulb as a reflector for reflecting the light in different types of gas lamps increases the efficiency and productivity and decreases the consumed power of a lamp and saves energy. Then, we can manage energy consumption and observe 100% IP in production of lamp by disconnecting and connecting one or several arc tubes in order to maintain efficiency of lamp and increase the useful life of lamp and other components of lighting set.
are installed to the holding tube of arc tubes in order to create a focal point in the central part of the lamp,

Video

Voting

Voting is closed!

  • ABOUT THE ENTRANT

  • Name:
    Amir Shakeri Fard
  • Type of entry:
    individual
  • Profession:
    Student
  • Software used for this entry:
    Solidwork
  • Patent status:
    pending