• Positive displacement of seeding in soil
• Transplanting seeding uniformly without damaging them
• Manual depth control helps in maintaining uniform planting depth.
• Solving Health Back Problems of Farmers
• Reduce Labor Charges
• Able to be used in different kinds of soil
• Improve the soil health by eliminating puddle.
• This Machine is for Especially for Indian Farmers Who having Labor and Health
Problems During Farming of Paddy Crops.
VALUE OF RESULTS
• This machine use for Farming Paddy Crops in Puddle.
• It is very Cost-effective.
• Productivity is Increase.
• Overall Growth of Paddy Crops Increase.
• Soil Health Improves.
UNIQUE SELLING POINT
• This machine Cost is Very Low as compare to others Machines.
• No Damages to Crops.
• Maintenance is almost Zero.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
To develop a Manual Paddy Transplanter which provide positive displacement of seeding in soil
and transplanting seeding uniformly
NOVELTY OF APPROCH
The invention relates to agricultural apparatus for mechanical transplantation of the rice
seedlings in puddle and watered fields, which is presently being done by manual labor only.
My Machine Design by Seeing their Problems and I developed machine Which is Very
Useful to their work.
There is also Existing Machines which is Very Costly. So, Poor Farmers Can’t afford that
Machine. Their cost is almost 3-5 Lacs Rs.
MyMachine Cost is Very Lower. It is almost 22,000/-.
My machine has Low Maintenance.
MyMachine Parts available across Country in Any Area.
Any Person easily change its Parts as they Require.
AWARD WINNIG MOMENT.:-
• I am Selected on Design Basis From Whole Gujarat in National
GIICA Awards by National Innovation Foundation.
(Gandhian Inclusive Innovation Challenge Awards 2012 )
• I am EpisodicWinner of National Competition “Power of
Shunya: Season 2” By DuPont and Times Group.
• I am FirstWinner of “PATENTRACK:2014” National
Competition which Organize by Gujarat Technological
University of Gujarat.
• Having Patent Application Number.: 3354/MUM/2013 Date.: