We as a team got an idea to make an innovative product for agroindustry in Indian. Indian farmers are nowadays changing from old farm techniques to modern age techniques and tools. The modern tools and machinery used for harvesting makes manual work simple and less time consuming, but these machines not only are big but also too expensive for Indian farmers and their farms. The sugarcane industry shares about 48% of total crop production in India. So we came up with an idea to built a portable sugarcane harvester which is not only very cheap but also reduces human effort, time and effectively design for small as well as large farms.
Basically we think using this portable harvester will definitely increases the cutting rate but also decrease the labour required for cutting the same crop but with low cost. This is a new step in field of agroindustry.
(We are working with prototype and tests, will be completed soon.)
Contact: 9420693948 (SHIVA INGOLE)
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Shiva Ingole
- Type of entry:teamTeam members:Mahes,Nikhil,Swapnil , Poonam, Mrunali, Ashvini
- Number of times previously entering contest:1
- Shiva's favorite design and analysis tools:CATIA V5, SOLID WORKS
- Shiva is inspired by:We were guide by DR R.N Panchal.
- Software used for this entry:Catia
- Patent status:none