Design goals for Personal Transporter (PT) are:
(1) To be used for last mile connection, outdoor activities, shopping or sport.
(2) Light weight (under 15 lbs. including fuel cans), easy to be carry-on bus.
(3) Fordable for easy storage.
(4) Long service range (above 25 miles per fuel charge)
(5) Multi-function (convertible into power dolly)
Centerpiece of PT is the light structure FAI engine for light and quiet tasks. Because of (1) gas-electric hybrid power (2) kinetic energy feed back (3) programmable gas expansion ratio (4) fuel expansion absorbs heat; FAI engine operates in high efficiency, low temperature and quiet, the engine block is possible to be built in polymer material for wearable, personal or robotic applications.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Type of entry:individual
Software used for this entry:Geomagics