Design goals for Personal Transporter (PT) are:
(1) To be used for last mile connection, outdoor activities, shopping or sport.
(2) Light weight (under 15 lbs. including fuel cans), easy to be carry-on bus.
(3) Fordable for easy storage.
(4) Long service range (above 25 miles per fuel charge)
(5) Multi-function (convertible into power dolly)
Centerpiece of PT is the light structure FAI engine for light and quiet tasks. Because of (1) gas-electric hybrid power (2) kinetic energy feed back (3) programmable gas expansion ratio (4) fuel expansion absorbs heat; FAI engine operates in high efficiency, low temperature and quiet, the engine block is possible to be built in polymer material for wearable, personal or robotic applications.