• To ease out the process of monitoring the progress of tree plantations and tree counting over a certain area by removing manual actions.
• To counter the problem of Deforestation, pollution level and Global warming.
• We can collect the data of trees from a certain area and analyze from the data that there is need of planting trees.
• We can also evaluate level of AQI (Air Quality Index) in that area and generate alert message to app user in case the AQI is above the threshold.
This project’s concept is focused on the environmentalist who understand the benefits and needs of trees, and also for those who are curious of the trees in their neighborhoods. It is a map in a web browser will be designed to manage, and inform decisions about trees and update on Azure’s Database. It uses GPS based inventory programs.
As we all know that trees are essential for human’s survival, they absorb harmful gases like carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and release oxygen, reduce levels of certain pollutants, increase humidity, keep air temperature down. We can collect the data of trees from a certain area and analyze from the data that there is need of planting trees.
• This project is going to calculate number of trees and assign number for records.
• Volunteers can upload images with geo-location if someone is cutting down the trees and report it on site or app. They can also upload image of missing tree from the database.
• Volunteers can also submit images if they plant trees
• Global warming
• This project use AQI module which determines the pollution level and upload it on database and gives alert if the level of pollutants in environment are above average value.
• It can compare the data on quarterly basis to analyze the number of trees planted and how much it benefitted the environment by reducing pollutants