A tremendous number of imaging studies accompanied by radiological reports are accumulated and stored in hospitals' PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) in the form of Electronic Health Records. EHR have potential to transform our medical system, clinical decision-making, and provide evidence of policies and support the hospitals in cases of litigation.
Our solution, EHR (Electronic Health Record ) as a service will provide a platform which will help in legitimate storage of medical records, application to view the DICOM files, authenticated movements of records between different stakeholders like hospitals, insurance agency, pharmacies etc. The application can be accessed using the Internet browser, all the data will be on cloud and accessible everywhere and anywhere.
Benefits of EHRs are:
● The cloud-based web application which is accessible anywhere and everywhere. The application will have the capability to show DICOM files using open source DICOM viewer ORTHANC. *
● The application will allow bulk query and mass data movement from one PAC system to another.
● Patient information can be secured and shared anywhere at any time with help of EHR. Using secured and permission Blockchain we will make the patient’s medical record movement simpler, quicker, transparent and secured.
● Quality documentation can be maintained (perceptible, readable, records, reports and charts).
● Reduce the issues of prescription of incorrect medicines.
● Complete patient history records improve the cure outcomes.
● These systems greatly aid the physician for immediate patient treatment by capturing the key records. Using machine learning, the EHRs application will help in better prediction and diagnosis of diseases.
EHR as a service helps in storing sharing and cleansing medical records. EHRs also builds and deploys artificial intelligence technologies which can help in early prediction/diagnosis of diseases. The application will be a subscription-based model available over a cloud and anyone can be the customer including hospitals, pharmacies and the patients.
Our vision is to improve the adoption of electronic healthcare in the world and provide the single platform which can help in better management, storing and movement of medical records as well as using artificial intelligence system in prediction and diagnosis.
Our market is wider spread involving different stakeholders.
● Primarily for the hospital and laboratories, we will provide the service of EHR file creation, centralized storage and record management. These electronic records can also be moved from one hospital unit to another just in time with the analysis report via permission Blockchain network.
● Insurance agencies can utilize the data to provide customized insurance plans to the customer. This will improve transparency and will provide cost-effective benefits.
● Research institutions/Laboratories can use the data for machine learning in prediction/diagnosis of diseases, suggesting personalized prescription or health care tips to patients
● For patients, a digital and secure platform for storing medical history. This will not just decrease costs and but will also streamline care delivery.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Type of entry:teamTeam members:1. Manu Sheel Gupta is the Founder and Chairman of the Software for Education, Entertainment and Training Activities and Co-founder, Director at Aspiring Investments Corp. Gupta has served as the former South-Asia Liaison at One Laptop Per Child(OLPC), where he acquired a wealth of experience in numerous technical and leadership roles. He worked closely with the governments and organizations in India and Sri Lanka to help build OLPC foundations in these countries. In the social profit sector, he has worked as the Director, Business Development at India School Fund. He has led efforts in developing environment friendly peer to peer software, and coauthored paint, spreadsheet, and e-book readers for OLPC laptops. He is a network security and ethical hacking certificate holder and an open source enthusiast.
2. Deepti Kotwal is an Open Source community developer. She is an engineering graduate in Information Technology stream from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Currently she is working as Developer Associate Consultant at SAP India Pvt Ltd. with more than 4 years of corporate experience. Her major expertise is in developing mobile applications and SAP technologies like HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Fiori etc.
3. Vithika Gupta is an independent Community developer, who has been actively involved with project. She has received an immense storehouse of knowledge and expertise from her team during the development of projects. An engineering graduate from Banasthali University, Vithika had the honour of working with Aspiring Investments Corp. Throughout the course of her studies, she has proven her intellectual capabilities through a gamut of software.Currently, she is working with Aspiring Investments Co
Deepti is inspired by:My design is need base, which can help life run smoother. Getting technology more closer to human benefits.
1. To make it “simple” to share activities. This will require an architecture that allows discovery of activities.
2. To create versions of software activities that run on multiple operating systems and on multiple hardware platforms. It should be “simple” to install our projects everywhere. Specifically, it means packaging for every distribution and every virtual machine—removing hardware-related dependencies wherever possible.