Unless specifically trained, a Dog has no idea of how to behave when leased. Dog parents are often seen switching hands, spinning around – doing the Dog's work instead.
Proposed is a novel concept for walking the Dog. A circular collar wrapped around the beltline of the Dog parent which allows the Dog to circle freely around.
- Leash extends/retracts automatically as Dog roams around
- Remote controlled ‘snap-back’ retraction of spring-loaded leash
- Circular inner collar adjustable for Dog parent's waist proportions
- Outer ring tongue-in-groove design for 360 Dog maneuverability
- Hip collar accommodates customized coloring or fashionable design
- Unnecessary to switch hands when walking your Dog
- Use your phone unfettered
- Dog allowed to run circles around you
- Dog can be restrained by hip mounted collar with greater stability
- Reduce hand, arm, shoulder fatigue
- Reduce number of interactions
Walking the Dog is a daily event – both of you can have fun!