1) Issue: safety glasses fog when technicians have a dusk mask on. This issue was amplified more so during Covid.
2) Current "fogless" glasses don't work because instead of fog there is running water that also obstructs the vision.
3) My invention works by having strategically drilled holes on the safety glass. These holes are 0.098 inches in diameter or smaller.
4) My invention works by "Venturi Effect." As the hot air from the mouth and nose rises, cold air is drawn in from the holes and eliminates the fog.
5) I have filed for patent almost 2 years ago and currently it's pending.