The patient management software:
- stores patient data throughout their lifetime
- connects several health centers, hospitals and clinics with a server, to exchange patient data, for better diagnosis
- Each patient has a badge which gives access to his patient files.
- Each patient can consult the data with his telephone without having the possibility of modifying them. Only a doctor is capable of it.
- The software contains other complementary options such as: computer-aided maintenance management; pharmacy management; management of patient appointments and sending a reminder email before the scheduled date.
What makes it novel?
Each patient has a badge in which all their information is stored. By entering his badge his patient file opens his password.
How it would be produced, and where it would be applied?
It is produced on Visual Basic of Excel, and will be sold to hospitals, clinics, health centers.