A Major Breakthrough in Global Climate Goals

Votes: 0
Views: 55

NanoArchitech integrates chemistry, biology, engineering, physics, and architecture evolved into advanced green cement alternatives designed to resolve global CO¬2 emissions and provide resilience against the climate crisis with antimicrobial composites.

We make a faster, lighter, and indestructible surface material to protect buildings, infrastructure, and even underwater pipelines, coral reefs, and a wide range of other applications. Using half as much cement and yielding 86.25% CO2, it is capable of withstanding extreme weather events. This saves billions of dollars in destruction, repair, and waste during renovation. The remaining 13.75% can be completely reduced below zero using harvested carbon and recycled fillers. This innovation will dramatically improve air quality and provide advanced protection from natural disasters.

Our design is formed by blending water and a proprietary reactant mixture, creating an exothermic reaction releasing heat to break chemical bonds in the formula. A phosphate-bonded substance is quickly solidified after five to fifty minutes (adjustable) in a non-kilned process. Common cement produces nearly one ton of CO2 for every ton of cement produced. These composites are extremely powerful, exceeding United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.

Cement is the number one building material in the world. There are a broad range of applications from building envelopes with BIPV, a threat responsive composite smart system, flooring, and finishes that can be applied to most aspects of infrastructure repair and replacement. The total available market in 2024 is 365.9 billion and projected to reach 490 billion by 2027. Manufacturing is a simple blending process mixing minerals and powders in a particular industrial blender. The mixer continues to a bagging conveyer line, then to storage and transport. Since there is no heating and cooling involved, there is a drastic decrease from the cost of legacy cement production.

Our formulations will serve the public well with multifunctional solutions by universally improving the quality of life though CO2 reduction and air quality, as well as preventing death and disease from natural disasters, toxic mold, and failing structures. These advancements will improve public safety and security through stronger and healthier buildings, improving productivity with long lasting residential and commercial infrastructures, and by replacing toxic cement production with “buy clean” blending facilities.

Our fast-curing products are ideal for 3D printing, significantly reducing cost, labor, and waste. Precast panels, SIPs, and finish materials outstandingly save time with energy conductive capabilities. Because we use less than half the materials required by legacy cement, we reduce the consumption of natural resources. Based on the size of each plant, we expect to grow our facilities from ten to seventy-five people, creating jobs in several areas including chemists, computer operators, administrators, and laborers.

Legacy materials are no longer adequate to stand up to climate intensity. As the Federal Buy Clean Initiative spreads nationally, so do our opportunities to protect and prepare communities.
We are passionate to resolve these major world challenges with net-zero carbon solutions. This compelling breakthrough is crucial to combating climate change. Bye-bye toxic cement, hello clean air!

 

Video

Voting

Learn how to vote for your favorites.

  • ABOUT THE ENTRANT

  • Name:
    Jan Thoren
  • Type of entry:
    team
    Team members:
    • Xiomara Garcia
    • Jan Thoren
    • Ron Suverkrop