ECE is an external combustion thermal engine with no moving parts.
Through thermal cycles of free-electrons in metal or semiconductor, ECE converts thermal energy directly into electricity in high efficiency.
Potential applications of ECE can be:
1. Range extender for electric vehicles (EV).
2. Concentrated solar thermal or nuclear thermal mega power generator.
3. Mini power for bicycles, electronics gadget or micro power for bio-tech. instruments.
4. Portable and silent generator.
5. Stirling engine replacement.
6. Power source for field robot, outer skeleton or power supply for wearable technologies.
7. Silent electrical air plane or vessel.
8. Air independence propulsion (AIP) in space or deep water.