Most ceiling fans run even when nobody is around! What if fans can sense that no one is in a room, slow down and switch itself off? Ceiling fans are static too. What if fans can swing right to left and left to right in a slow motion? Ceiling fans cut the air horizontally to make uneven gusts of wind. What if fans can pull the air above to make even gusts of wind? What if fans can project artistic patterns, words and numbers on the ceiling surface?
The ceiling fan is one of the most used electrical appliances in a house in India as well as in many countries around the world. It is estimated that there are over 1.25 billion ceiling fans in India and used for 8 to 12 hours per day! It is time to re-innovate the ceiling fan and make it super-efficient for saving a lot of electricity. If all inefficient ceiling fans in India are replaced with AirPro ceiling fans and assume that each AirPro ceiling fan saves US $10 per year, it will result in saving US $12.5 Billion every year! (That’s a lot of money.)
- AirPro Ceiling Fan: Six transparent polycarbonate blades similar to a jet engine blades, attached to an oscillating motor. LED lights on the motor will project artistic patterns on the ceiling. The speed can be selected on a wall-mounted regulator or with the wireless remote. The oscillation and LED projection can be turned on/off with the remote.
- Specification: AirPro ceiling fan blades are tilted at 30º for generating high airflow, less noise and saving electricity. An oscillation motor will swing the fan right to left and left to right in a slow motion. An ultrasonic sensor will slow the fan down when nobody is around for more than 3 minutes and switch off. When someone enters the room, the fan will switch back on. (Wouldn’t that be awesome?)
- Objectives: 1) To generate high airflow, reduce noise and save electricity by using the aerodynamic blades. 2) To move the downward airflow to reach even the remotest corner of a room with oscillation. 3) To slow down the fan when nobody is in the room for more than 3 minutes and switch itself off to save electricity and money too.
- Benefits: The fan will consume 20W at full speed, run 4x longer on Inverter power and reduce power consumption by 50%. Fans are required everywhere: Homes, schools, colleges, offices, hotels, hospitals and so on. When the Sun is blazing, ceiling fans are a necessity to cool the hot weather in most countries.
- Price and Profit: AirPro ceiling fan can be made in 25", 35" and 45" blades. The retail price of 25" fan will be US$ 75, 35" fan will be US$ 150 and 45" fan will be US $225. In the box: Motor, six blades, cover, down rod, remote and user manual. An estimated profit of 25% is expected from each model of fan.