• Step-by-Step practical prerecorded demonstration videos.
• Downloadable batch formulation and procedural manuals.
• Follow-up webinars and mentorships.
• Special consultancy and one-on-one video training.
• On-demand solutions and formulations with their online/offline demo training.
SkillPul is an instant practical online platform for utility chemicals manufacturing training, https://skillpul.com/.
It is aimed at using easy and simple methods and apparatuses in training the next generation of utility chemicals manufacturers and entrepreneurs with ease in Nigeria and other developing countries in impeding industrialization in utility chemical products manufacturing due to lack of apt skill acquisitions and entrepreneurial skills in colleges/tertiary/vocational institutions, and the unemployed which result in mass unemployment, insufficiencies and huge importations of utility chemical products such as household, water treatment, and industrial utility and daily-use chemical products. SkillPul is designed to use the online platform to reach a good number of people in different locations in Nigeria and beyond who need the pieces of training but cannot easily access them offline due to distance and costs implications.
Using an instant online prerecorded practical demonstration videos, and downloadable batch formulation and procedural manuals, SkillPul makes it easier for colleges/tertiary/vocational institutions’ students, the unemployed and others to learn the manufacturing of the utility chemicals and be able to do it themselves to be self-sufficient in the manufacturing skills with our follow-up webinars and mentorships. Enabling the college/tertiary institutions’ students, the unemployed, underemployed, and even products researchers to acquire practical skills in formulation and manufacturing of utility household-industrial-water treatment-oilfield chemicals to become more employable, make incomes and become entrepreneurs as well as helping the joyfully employed make side incomes and retire as skilled entrepreneurs.
To ensure that the trainees acquire complete entrepreneurial skills to ensure, SkillPul consultancy and mentorship service help the trainees to develop bankable business plans, set up micro and medium scale manufacturing businesses, develop the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Technical Data Sheets (TDS), Certificate of Analysis (CoA), etc of the products with the industrial Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and products packaging that help them get approvals of regulatory agencies for proper products commercialization.
SkillPul is owned and run by Macjames Company (Macjames Global Resources Limited and Macjames Ikiomoye technologies Ltd) - chemicals research & development, innovation, manufacturing and supplying company, https://www.macjamesglobal.com, with over 60 utility chemical products researched and formulated, manufactured, and most of them supplied in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, and Botswana. Our products have won national and international awards and recognition for innovation by Federal Government of Nigeria, TEF Foundation, Royal Academy of Engineering, UK, among others.
MACJAMES company has practically trained over 12,000 persons since 2006 from tertiary institutions, civil service, professionals and individual entrepreneurs, industrial trainees from different tertiary institutions in Nigeria, among others, using mainly offline platforms, hence the demands in Nigeria and beyond, and actualization of our idea to reach more people by building and running the online platform, SkillPul. Most of our past trainees are progressive Entrepreneurs today while others.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Chinenye Justin Nwaogwugwu
- Type of entry:individual
- Number of times previously entering contest:5
- Chinenye Justin's hobbies and activities:Swimming, singing, hunting, travelling, reading
- Chinenye Justin belongs to these online communities:facebook, twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, et
- Chinenye Justin is inspired by:My inspiration for this design, SkillPul, came as a result of my experiences in offline training, unmet demands, and the fact that Nigeria and other developing countries are in need of skills and manpower in research and development and the manufacturing of daily-use personal care and specialty chemical products. This is due to lack of apt skill acquisitions and entrepreneurial skills in colleges/tertiary/vocational institutions, etc which result in lack of skills and manpower and unmet needs of the products.
The needs and requests prompted us to actualize our idea to reach more people by building and running the online platform, SkillPul, https://skillpul.com/, where one can be trained online to formulate and manufacture specialty chemicals by using or having access to instant pre-recorded practical tutorial videos and downloadable manuals with appropriate follow-up to ensure a good do-it-yourself skill acquisition.
SkillPul has trainees from Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya and Bahamas.
- Patent status:none