The Major Propulsion Problems:
- internal-combustion-engine [ICE] and turbojet-engines pollute
- ICE are fuel-inefficient in most operating regimes where they spend most of their time, resulting in high amounts of pollutants and CO2 emissions
- turbo-engines are noisy, fuel-hungry, expensive with limited applications
- most municipal/crop/forest waste is buried/dumped in oceans which is polluting. 8million tons of plastic winds up in oceans annually.
The game-changing 𝔽.𝔸.ℤ.𝔼. tech best solves the issues present in previous ICE designs by transforming the old paradigm into a: simple, low cost, quiet, power dense, efficient, on-the-go liquid and gas fuel-flexible, ‘non-polluting’ solution for power generation of all scales and transportation of all types including robots.
For the foreseeable future internal-combustion-engines, hybrids and turbines will still be the go-to solutions.
Using a novel air cycle and few simple modifications of existing engine architectures, the 𝔽.𝔸.ℤ.𝔼. technology completely burns and expands ANY gaseous and liquid fuel, including gasified coal & municipal/crop waste and can switch on-the-fly between them, producing significantly higher, uniform/constant ultra high efficiency and torque at ALL time/speeds/lads/ambient-temperatures/operating-regimes with ultra low heat/noise/vibration and zero smoke/odor output w/o costly/complex/bulky Variable Compression Ratio, Variable Displacement , Variable Valve Timing or turbo/superchargers which everyone is now employing, or costly after-treatments such as catalytic-converters.
The built in non-electric hybrid capacity has no weigh/cost/hazard, charging time and range penalty of electrics. 150% the fuel efficiency of conventional vehicles in real world driving cycles and better than electrics in a life-cycle analysis. Nothing out but lower CO2, but w minimally processed bio-fuels or hydrogen this is a zero-sum event. This is HUGE! Retrofits of existing engines are possible!!!
Pollution, Waste & Climate Change problems solved...over night w/o major engine manufacturing & infrastructure changes!!!
- Highest fuel efficiency
- Maximal fuel flexibility [always agnostic]
- Highest specific torque output
- Highest power density; >> than 2-stoke
- Constant max torque & efficiency at all time/load, temperature and elevation
- >>400% more torque/power in 𝕚ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕥 ©
- Max power & efficiency available at any time/load/temperature/elevation
- Simple, low cost, native, non-electric, energy recovery/𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣ℍ𝕪𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕕 feature
- No range anxiety, unlike EVs
- Fuel up anywhere/time w/o a downside
- Potential for negative carbon footprint
- Quiet, low heat, smokeless exhaust
- Low parts architecture; less than 2stroke
- Potentially transmission/gear-box free
- Lowest CO2/NOx even than EV/hybrids
- Most robust & durable with long life
- Economical to purchase, own & operate
- Compact, low weight vehicle architecture
- Low cost upgrade of existing engines
- In-wheel, all-wheel propulsion & steering
- Simpler, lower cost manufacture
- Industry infrastructure ready
- Offers highest customer satisfaction
- Not restricted by mfg material availability
- Legacy fueling & service structure ready
- Simplified fuel, spare parts & supply chains logistics especially for the military
Gasification of carbon based waste can eliminate much of the pollution, producing usable, renewable fuel with negative carbon footprint in this architecture W/O DOWNRATING [losing efficiency/power] the engine.
Tested and verified by by three major OEMs and more.