O.R.P (presence button), connected to the phone
In order to communicate to the owner, of a possible event such as forgetfulness, theft or loss of your phone.
Method of operation.
- By means of a previously connected O.R.P button.
- Programmed through APP
- If the phone and the O.R.P are separated from the preset distance.
- The phone will emit a siren/alarm, while the O.R.P. will automatically vibrate alerting the owner of the event.
- The only way to cancel the siren / alarm, is with the O.R.P button that the owner owns
- Avoid forgetting your phone.
- Reduce the percentage of robberies, in public transport, when falling asleep or being taken out without noticing, also on the streets.
- Avoid losing your phone.