TriboDyn® GREASES are patented ceramic lubricants engineered to form a lubricating ceramic film under extreme heat & pressure conditions. TriboDyn Greases perform under extreme temperatures & extreme pressure while reducing operating temperatures, fiction & wear. Are specially formulated lithium complex greases for heavy-duty service where high shock loads are common. It provides excellent adhesion, water wash-out resistance, superior protection against rust and corrosion while controlling oxidation at elevated temperatures. Their superior mechanical shear stability reduces in-service softening for better grease retention in the toughest applications, seals out dirt and water for maximum wear protection and component life, compositionally balanced for optimum pumpability when used in automatic lube systems. Are non-corrosive to all types of bearing and gear metallurgy, even those containing bronze, brass, & copper, and designed for applications where a 5% moly (molybdenum disulfide) is recommended.
Product Features and Benefits
- Forms a Lubricating ceramic film under extreme pressure & heat before micro welding and galling occurs, to help prevent damage that would normally occur with other greases.
- Enhanced lubricating capabilities reduces friction which can also reduce heat generated from metal-to-metal contact.
- Forms a protective ceramic lubricating film in the areas that are subject to elevated temperature and/or pressure, which protects against part failure at higher temperatures.
- The ceramic lubricating film remains in place when the movement of the components stops which provides low friction when the components start moving. No more dry starts.
- Superior shock load protection extends pin and bushing service life in severe service operations.
- The ceramic lubricating film can lead to repair by filling in areas that have scratches or loss of material due to functioning before TriboDyn® grease was used.
- Extremely cohesive and adhesive properties assure proper lubrication over extended service intervals.
- Superior mechanical shear stability reduces in-service softening for better grease retention in the toughest applications.
- Fortified with at least 5% moly (molybdenum disulfide) to provide extra wear protection while reducing friction.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors control acid attack even in damp or corrosive environments.
- Seals out dirt and water for maximum wear protection and component life.
- Compositionally balanced for optimum pumpability where used in automatic lube systems.
- Designed for extreme pressure & heat applications.
TriboDyn® GREASES can be used in extreme temperature applications up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. In applications where the temperature might intermittently go higher, 750 degrees Fahrenheit is the maximum temperature. It is a particularly useful lubricant and release compound for applications where extremely high pressures are encountered, including anti-seize and press fit applications. For use when manufacturer specifications call for 5% moly grease. Supports the performance requirements of: Caterpillar, Komatsu, Large Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Mining Applications, Construction Equipment, Agricultural Equipment.