ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Theodore Burdumy
- Type of entry:teamTeam members:Ted Burdumy, MD,MBA, President, InfoHealthNetwork, Inc.
Keith Vorst, Ph.D, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Industrial Technology Plastics and Packaging Program 03-433
Bruce Robertson, Ph.D, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Industrial Technology Plastics and Packaging Program,03-433
- Number of times previously entering contest:never
- Theodore's favorite design and analysis tools:SolidWorks
- For managing CAD data Theodore's company uses:SolidWorks PDMWorks
- Theodore's hobbies and activities:Kayaking, Tai Chi, Drumming
- Theodore belongs to these online communities:
- Theodore is inspired by:Clinical problems that are accepted as the status quo,that if solved, improve patient safety. I am also challenged by creating a viable business case/monetization rationale for patient safety innovations.
- Hardware used for this entry:Rapid Prototyping:Dimension SST (Stratasys Inc.; Minneapolis, MN)Software used for this entry:Design:Solidworks 2007-2008 (Dassault Systems ,Lowell, MA);FEA:Cosmos 2007-2008 (Dassault Systems Lowell, MA);Rapid Prototyping:Catalyst Rapid Prototyping Software V 3.4.1 (Stratasys Inc.;Minneapolis, MN)
- Patent status:pending