Health care is a basic human need and shared social responsibility.
Our primary inspiration is distributing of knowledge to improve the lives of patients and caregivers and to allow healthy persons to avoid unnecessary health risks.
We believe that to make a difference and help patients live healthier lives, we need to form connections with those who are working to address healthcare needs in the community and improve quality of life for patients and caregivers.
A web-site that seeks to safeguard patients through effective mediation assuring access to care, preservation of their financial stability and maintenance of employment relative to their diagnosis of life threatening or debilitating diseases. It is committed to improving the quality of life of patients and caregivers facing medical and psychological hardships through professional case management with on-line and telephone services. These services will allow us to assist a large number of patients and caregivers that seek education about advancement in rehabilitation, treatment and medications.
Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Stroke and some diagnoses can be the most overwhelming experience a person may ever face in his or her life. Coupled with the secondary complications and the side effects of treatment, path can be worrisome and uncomfortable, so our aim is to provide additional assistance to help improve quality of life of patients and caregivers.
When recommendations are used correctly secondary complications and side effects of treatment can be prevented.
A web-site will provide individual services to patients, their caregivers and providers, who seek information and assistance with following:
- Educational resources, including disease specific information and managed care information and financial resources information.
- Connecting to all local and national hospitals.
- Caregiver’s library, including helpful resources on Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Stroke, the causes of diseases, healthy eating, exercise and preventing of secondary complications.
- Referrals and linkage to appropriate educational resources.
- Case management services.
- Clinical trials education and clinical trials screening.
These services will allow providing to patients complete direct, sustained case management free of charge.