The PocketHound™ Cell Phone Detector is Berkeley's Varitronics Systems' highly sensitive yet most easily concealed cell phone detector on the market. The PocketHound was primarily designed for College Professors to detect and locate students using their mobile phones to cheat on exams.
The receiver is specifically tuned to the RF signature of common cell phones (both U.S. & European bands) including 3G & 4G technologies; PCS, CDMA / WCDMA (UMTS), GSM, EGSM Cellular bands. The (Patent Pending) algorithm for band detection allows security personnel to locate any nearby cell phones during active voice, text or data RF transmissions making it the perfect tool for enforcing your NO WIRELESS security policy. PocketHound prevents wireless usage by detecting nearby (up to 50 feet indoors) cell phone use all from the user's pocket or in the palm of their hand. PocketHound alerts the user to any cell phone activity with custom sequences of bright LED flashing (adjustable dimmer) and also provides vibration for completely covert, in-pocket detection. There is a multi-band integrated antenna as well as Li-ION micro USB fast charging for long run time.
- University professors/teacher to catch a cheating student that is using their mobile phone during an exam
- Security personnel in a secure federal facility can enforce a NO CELL PHONE policy
- Law Enforcement can use the PocketHound as a Covert detector to find mobile phones
- Correctional/Prisons utilize this product to detect and locate contraband cell phones
- Courts can use the PocketHound to prevent mobile phones from being used to leak information
- Within conference rooms the PocketHound can alert security of mobile phone use and prevent the insider threat of corporate espionage.
- TSCM -Technical Surveillance Counter Measure groups can use this to enforce a No Cell Phone policy in secure commercial and government facilities.
Designed & Manufactured IN THE USA
Berkeley Varitronics Systems, Inc.
BVS is an innovated privately held family owned and operated niche design and manufacturing company that has been in business for 39 years.