What problem does your design idea solve?
What are the potential benefits?
How is your idea novel or an improvement on what is currently available in the marketplace?
Where would this idea be applied?
What is the market potential?
How does your design work?
How would your product be manufactured?
How would the production cost compare with products already in the marketplace?
1. To make bank robberies almost impossible.
2. The benefit is that you can capture the bank robber and recover the stolen money.
3. you don’t have to activate the alarm, it does it automatically. When the alarm triggers the bank doors lock, trapping the bank robber.
4. This idea would be applied to banks and other security monitoring personnel.
5. I am sure the market potential for security systems is big.
6. Each employee gets a wrist band. The band measures the heart rate and the skin conductance to tell when the employee is afraid, scared, or startled. Once that happens the vibrator in the bracelet vibrates letting the employee know the alarm has triggered. They have 10 seconds to press a button on the bracelet to stop the alarm. When the 10 seconds are up the doors and safe lock and the police are dispatched.
8. I am not familiar with current security systems. I had this idea a few years ago and it fit this category. The production cost wouldn’t be that much, the main cost is monitoring, but you get paid monthly for that.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Type of entry:individual
Software used for this entry:none