The Prong PocketPlug is the first mobile phone case featuring an integrated charger. The PocketPlug is optimally engineered to charge mobile phones in any standard electrical outlet without the use of charging cords or external battery packs. Instead, the PocketPlug employs two charging plugs built directly into the phone case’s design for immediate charging results.
The two retractable charging plugs are unique to the PocketPlug, and are easily deployed with the flick of a finger. Advantageous for quick, on-the-go charging, the plugs also fold flat inside for a slim, streamlined look when the charger is not in use. This proprietary technology makes the PocketPlug the most portable charging solution on the market today.
Other outstanding design features include:
• MicroUSB Port: provides users the option to charge mobile devices the traditional way, using a MicroUSB cable.
• Enhanced Audio Engineering: designed to enhance the quality and clarity of the phone’s volume speaker and microphone when in use.
• Quick Charging Technology: Prong’s superior charging technology ensures users are receiving the fastest, most efficient charge in the most portable form possible.
• Durability: the PocketPlug features high-grade polycarbonate with an attractive, soft touch rubber finish to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life.
• Worldwide Voltage Compatibility: ideal for the frequent traveler, the PocketPlug provides worldwide voltage compatibility of 100-240V and 50-60Hz.
The PocketPlug is currently available for the iPhone 5/5s (MSRP $69.95) and iPhone 4/4s (MSRP $59.95), and will soon be available for the Samsung Galaxy III. For more information on the PocketPlug and brand, please visit www.goprong.com. For the latest product news, promotions, and events, follow Prong on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/prongup) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/goprong).
- 2014 Top 100 Entries
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Megan Milano
Type of entry: individual
Patent status: patented