The self cleaning drain system provides the features of conventional P-traps used with sinks and lavatories, but creates flow turbulence to break down and propel debris away. The system provides a permanent way to eliminate drain clogs, eliminating the need for chemical drain cleaners, plungers, expensive pipe repairs and environmental concerns.
1. Eliminate the need for chemical drain cleaners, plungers and pipe repairs.
2. Universal design that fits standard drains and superior to conventional P-traps.
3. It is designed to be self-cleaning and not needed to open the drain.
4. Has a shape that generates water turbulence that will clean the pipe, break down and flush unwanted debris.
5. A drain system with a green design, works with low flow rate systems that save water and made from recyclable components.
6. A drain that serves as a catch for dropped items and can be easily open.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Luis Gustavo Lira
Type of entry: individual
Number of times previously entering contest:3
For managing CAD data Luis Gustavo's company uses: SolidWorks PDMWorks
Luis Gustavo is inspired by:
Patent status: pending