The system is developed for the need of watering plants in the absence of people or less manpower .Also the system helps maintaining the appropriate amount of water required for the plants irrespective of the individuals. The system is based on Programmable logic Controllers commonly know as PLC. Along with PLC, water pump and some drip irrigation material is used for demonstration purpose.
The variations such as time interval for which the water to be given or how many times the water to be given can be set in the system. Also the seasonal changes for watering can be made by user without much effort.
1) Helps in timely watering plants in the nurseries , offices , large landscapes , homes etc
2) Seasonal changes can be made like in rainy seasons the amount of water given should be low and in summer it is high.
3) Settings can be made to deliver water in user defined frequencies like two times or four times a day accordingly.
4) Water tank for the pump where the water is stored is under level control so that motor will not run dry.
5) In case of no lights or currents, the system calculates the day long work and accordingly works after the current is back.
6) No need to store much water than the required quantity and can be filled when the system requires .Also the wastage of water is also avoided.
7) No human interference except the initials settings
8) All alarms and indication help the user to keep a watch whether the work is done.
1) Provisions can be made for various pumps which can deliver fertilizers also in the same manner and exact quantity weekly or bi-weekly etc
2) All the process can be monitored with the help of mobile and internet or smart phone applications.
1) This type of facilities can save enough water , help nursery business and homemade gardens to maintain the freshness of their plants
2) In this world of instant things it will help young generations to grow more plants and save earth.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Mayur Seth
Type of entry: individual
Mayur is inspired by:
Need for Making the World More Green inspires my design
Software used for this entry:
Patent status: none