The idea to set up a work station tanks of seawater length of 15 meters and width of 50 meters and a height of 30 centimeters. These reservoirs are placed on the sea shore at a low level of sea level and connected to the sea by pipes which flow sea water to water reservoirs automatically as a result of the low level of sea level.
The tanks are made of metal a good conductor of heat, such as 316 Stainless Steel Wash resistance to rust and corrosion, salts and painted black to increase heat absorption such as solar water heaters.
The tanks placed inside greenhouses collect the light energy of the sun pass and converted into thermal energy.
Calculates the temperature that will reach the reservoirs, we find that the sand beach heat the reservoirs up to 50 degrees Celsius and because of the dimensions of reservoirs and metal made and painted in black ,they work such as solar heaters, and the presence of reservoirs under the greenhouse, we find that the temperature of the tanks reach up to 80 degrees Celsius.
The sea water existing in tanks evaporate. The vapor flow in pipes to another big tank at the bottom of the first tank and at a depth of more than 5 meters, where the temperature is less than 20 degrees Celsius which is working to cool the second tank, making it the working condenses water vapor to liquid water pure drinkable, Pure water is withdrawn from the second reservoir by pump to take advantage of it.
Method of exploitation
1. Purification and desalination of sea water to provide fresh water to coastal villages.
2. Action desalination plants near the sea water and then transferred to the inner cities, villages and the desert.
3. Purification and desalination of water wells using smaller stations.
4. Desalination rivers of impurities.
5. Work stations and desalination of sea water over large areas and the use of water resulting in the reclamation of coastal land and increase agricultural production.
6. Workstations to fill the containers and bottles of drinking water.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Ayman Eldafrawy
Type of entry: individual
Ayman is inspired by:
Magnetic generator, Motionless magnetic generator, Gravity generators, Perpetual motion, Resonance sound waves effect, Zero point energy, Some mechanical engines & machines
Patent status: none