To Provide a Wheelchair :
-Which is manufactured using off the shelf parts (keeps costs low, parts available everywhere, serviceable anywhere ).
-Which reduces user’s dependency on others for his/ her day to day household activities to the maximum extent.
Manufactured using off the shelf parts (Mostly Bicycle Parts + Car Screw Jack) – Helps in keeping costs low, Bicycle Parts and Car Screw jack available everywhere and can be repaired by any roadside mechanic.
-Ability to stand & reach objects beyond reach :
Provided using screw jack assisted standing mechanism.
-Ability to move in standing position :
Provided using a chain-sprocket & lever drivetrain mechanism.
-Ability to easily shift to and from bed :
Provided using adjustable seat height.
- Brakes provided on hand levers.
- Sufficiently wide footprint (four wheels- 2 drive, 2 castors ) for stability.
Benefits of using our product
Simple day to day activities like:
- Getting Clothes , Some other stuff from wardrobe/ Almirah.
- Preparing Tea / Food.
- Talking to others on an eye to eye level.
- Working on a platform at some height.
- Getting in and out of the wheelchair to bed with ease.
-Can now be performed by the user himself/herself.
- The person can also gain some meaningful employment as he/she can stand and move around and work.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
Name: Gaurav Paliwal
Type of entry: individual
Software used for this entry:
Patent status: none