If we fix a source of radiation at the end of a lever rod with a magnifying glass in front of it such that the rod is long enough to magnify the minute unidirectional force and capable of rotation about an axis at the other end and hold that axis perfectly vertical by hand with the long axis of the lever rod perfectly parallel to the horizontal, the bar exhibits unidirectional motion not explained by ideomotor effect and the direction of motion can be predetermined by control and double blind study.The motion of the lever rod then rotates an electric generator fixed to the axis and the difference of electricity produced can be measured by a scale. More is the lenght of the lever rod made of light but rigid material with arrangement to reduce friction more is the sensitiveness of the equipment.
The device has been tested to detect minute difference in radiation, gravity, magnetism also difference in space and time not possible with conventional methods.
ABOUT THE ENTRANT
- Name:Gautam Narayan Baruah
- Type of entry:individual
- Number of times previously entering contest:4
- Gautam Narayan's hobbies and activities:Research on the language of the living and beyond.
- Gautam Narayan belongs to these online communities:Facebook,twitter
- Gautam Narayan is inspired by:Solution to the problems of the living with cost effectiveness.
- Patent status:pending