ARtificial Intelligent Telecommunication
We have designed a new telecommunication system. This new protocol is highly adaptable and promises to have massive data transfer by using few low frequencies in the spectrum.
The current paradigm in telecommunication is that the higher data rate, the higher the frequencies. Which is translated into high costs for new infrastructure while deprecated devices becoming waste.
ARIT uses nonlinear approach to encapsulate data, meaning it does not have a direct translation of frequencies to binary. Instead, ARIT mimics how human translate enormous amount a data (feelings, memories, stories, etc.) by using images.
ARIT creates its own language by converting large binary matrices in images that are translated in to symbolic language.
Each layer within ARIT, uses its own Reinforcement Learning (RL) to create its own dynamic language between two nodes. ARIT will solve the increasing demand of high throughput and security in telecommunication.
ARIT was designed to enable superior cost-effective implementation:
- Point-to-point communication
- Clusters and cooperative networks
Our first prototype will be a point-to-point network. However, ARIT architecture is designed in such way, to easily evolve into more complex topologies.
We asked ourselves:
- How to use low frequencies – which have the advantage of being able to travel long distances- to transfer massive data and reach areas and communities with close to none communication infrastructure?
- How to enable AI devices with extreme data rates plus very high security scheme that can be used in Robotics, Automation and manufacturing?
- How can we empower Space exploration with a very high data rate and fault tolerant telecommunication system for critical missions?
- How to use low frequencies instead of very high frequencies- that have shown not to be advantageous to nature – to enable high throughput Mobile communication?
The answer to all those questions is ARIT.
The main characteristics of ARIT design are:
- Highly adaptable (coping with physical channel condition)
- Highly scalable (easy to increase throughput)
- Highly Secure (no need for encryption, ARIT is close to impossible to decode)
- Fault-tolerant (re-constructing and recovering data)
By bringing Artificial intelligence (AI) to Telecommunication we are enabling AI, Robotics, Aerospace and Mobile communication to be expanded into new realms of applications. ARIT combines ANN and re-configurable hardware (FPGA) with the goal of becoming the most advanced telecommunication protocol.