"SLIM"--Flat Key Case--With Stainless Steel adapter clip for quick-release swivel clasp for special-use (plastic, barrel, etc.) keys and "remotes."
Rare vintage NOS patent study working prototype first designed and developed (6 versions) from 1962 (for personal use) to 1985. Hand-assembled with Aero-Quality components and processes--die-stamp; bead-blast; hard color anodize; SS swaged inserts / screws; & colored cross-link polyethylene key separators (to code-program position). Ergonomically* designed for thumb-in / thumb out visual program (stacked-divided) key access and edge protect for store UPC-scan cards.
- Minimum “flat” cross-section and size in 2-4 Key use.
- Smooth "tapered-shape feel" to note end for keyset locations.
- Fully enclosed to protect fold-out keys & cards in "sandwich" stack/positioning.
- Uses "screw-grip" dividers (to resist screw loosening).
- Adds "hand-grip" for difficult to access locks & cold weather (gloved)--warm the key...gently wiggle for frozen locks.
- Center divider allows visual "near-side" (Phillips-head) and "far side" Nutsert) recognition for key use location.
- Thumb-access "window" allows selection of keys & UPC cards to "read" or fold out.
- "Plastic-handle" keys can be copied "flat" or modified & installed after plastic removal and 1/8" (.125) hole drilled in stub end.
- “Narrow” end shaped to fit older narrow key (60's- on)"key guard" ignition switches (plz see pictures); wider end for wide keys.
- Eleven bold colors to match user preferences and/or aid locating keys—lost or multiple KeySafe sets, ie., different extra cars & colors.
Can be monogrammed ("logo" or "handle"), stamped, screened or engraved for lost/found security or style. Choice of aluminum colors; color match CENTER plastic color.