The bottle is the result of a study on the consumption of "clean" water by my 9-year-old child.
Studies show us that liquids stored in plastic containers cause allergies, lose properties during storage and even destroy health.We have also taken into account the European regulation 2019/904 on the reduction of the impact of certain plastic products on the environment.
Some aspects stand out compared to current products:
- high product price in case of full use of noble materials.
- special textures on the outside that will have a positive effect to the touch but a negative impact on the price of the top final product – luxury product.
- no restrictions on hot / cold product storage,
- diversified range of materials used: copper, silver, argentium, gold and silver-plated copper,
- the ergonomic shape of the product that allows a firm grip of the container in the hand as well as the fixing in any storage pocket of a cars,
- the sensation offered when reaching the outer surface of the product ensured by the quality and special textures,
- different storage capacities (0.5L, 0.6L, 0.7L, 0.8L, 1L),
- the process of making the container in a single plastic deformation process, so a single passage with low energy consumption, fewer machines and raw material,
- the benefice of water stored in a silver, copper or argentium bottle by gently infusing the water with the positive health properties of copper or silver.
Product can be manufactured easily, only one machine or by robots; the tools are contracted with toolmakers.
The manufacturing process is commonly used in aeronautics to keep the thickness of the part constant along it and to stiffen it by cold processing.
Through the tests performed, the design being closely related to the ability of materials to react to machine demands, we have confirmation that this simple process can be successfully applied to other products for industrial use in all industries, with considerable reductions in energy, materials, equipment and a short layout.