NOVAlert™ IVS (Intelligent Vigilance Solutions) is a patent pending active automotive safety system embedded in the driver’s seat. It performs the monitoring and alerting of driver’s drowsiness and inattentiveness. Moreover, special countermeasures temporarily restore and sustain the driver’s alertness while suggesting nearest safe stop location. Proof of concept technologies, embedded in wrist watches and steering wheels, were scientifically validated. It is now migrating to a practical, novel, smart driver’s seat. Nothing to wear or grip.
Our mission and vision are to create the future by offering a seat-embedded multivariate sensing, data conditioning and communicating reference design together with machine learning analytics embedded silicon chip solution to enhance road safety challenges primarily for long haul and elderly drivers.
What makes ...
BikeUp is the main ally of the population, against vehicular traffic in the city of Lima. It seeks to increase the number of people who use bicycles to transport to different places, and for this, within this application you can accumulate "money" according to the number of kilometers traveled by bicycle, which will be called "bi-credits." There will also be a discussion forum, which will help users report accidents or recommended ...
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation 17% of all motor vehicle environmentally related crashes was caused by Glare or blindness from sunlight. Between 2005 and 2007 this accounted for more than 9000 crash accidents in US.
This invention seeks to reduce the risk of sun blindness in five steps.
1. Identify the angle of the sun relative to the vehicle
2. Identify the position of the drivers eyes relative to the Vehicle.
3. Using trigonometry to calculate the position of the sun on the windscreen, as viewed by the driver
4. Position a shading object in the line of sight to the sun, preventing the sun to enter the eyes of the driver
5. Continuously relocated ...
1) Various e-scooter companies (backed by venture capital) are rolling out their products in the market - the focus is major cities around the globe.
2) None of the companies have so far convincingly addressed the safety concerns related to not providing head protection as part of the actual rental process. And their customers often simply do not carry any head protection (even if it given away for free) with them.
3) The result is a growing number of head injuries. CNET reported on 28 November 2018 that "Injured scooter riders are flooding US emergency rooms. Accident rates could be as high as 1,000 per month.".
1) The Böwler Flying Helmet combines a drone and a safety helmet into ...
We have designed and manufacture a conversion. It is a bolt on converting a bumper pull trailer into a gooseneck pull. No welding required. It is full wired for ease of installation. Meets all federal regulations. SAE J2638 was used in ...
Brake failure in vehicles is serious issue and it is classified as ‘ASIL D’ hazardous in automotive. The common reason for brake failure is wearing of brake pad.
-->Current brake pad wear indication technique has a wire loop inside the abrasive material. This wire loop is connected to the control unit of the vehicle. When the brake pad wears, wire loop get open circuited and it is detected by the control unit of the vehicle. Thus the brake pad wear indication is provided to the vehicle user.
-->With the wire loop technique, the vehicle user can be alerted with certain percent of abrasive material remaining in the brake pad and need to be replaced. This has ...
* The automotive industry continues to look at new ways to meet tightening government regulations. Presently, the top half of a modern overhead cam engine is a busy, crowded place filled with valves, springs, seals, gaskets, bearings and more. It works but at the cost of complexity and it operates at less than optimal efficiency.
* Our innovative camless valve-train concept, Glide Valve Engine Technology (glidevalve.com) is a patented new head design to maximize the volumetric efficiency of any internal combustion engine. The novelty for Glide Valve Engine Technology is that it seals the combustion pressure with a non-invasive valve. In addition, it utilizes independent electronic software-driven actuators that can open the intake valve sooner and close the exhaust ...
Hello! It hurts me to see people die in car accidents. Sometimes there is a fire in an accident. And inside the car there are people. They can't open the door to get out. And unfortunately, they die inside the car. Because of this, I came up with such a rescue hatch. This rescue hatch does not deform in an accident. Because it is made from a steel material.You can always open it from the inside. And I hope that people can escape through this rescue hatch during a car fire! (I do not know English, unfortunately. I am writing with the help of Google ...
Salt and other chemicals rust undercarriage components. Car-bottom rust is dangerous and expensive. The undercarriage is vulnerable to damage due to lack of care. Salt and mud damage is a safety issue -- many undercarriage components cannot be rustproofed. The greatest need for non-collision car repair results from preventable undercarriage rust.
Undercarriage rust damages the environment by destroying vehicles, wasting money and energy, and squandering resources required to prematurely replace rust damaged vehicles. Vehicles driven through floodwater are bio-hazards. Car makers mandate undercarriage washing. They specify that it be done manually, warn of potential injury from sharp undercarriage metal, and threaten to void warranties if such washing is not done.
The undercarriage is the only car surface that ...
Carbon dioxide emissions are costing the world economy every year. It is likely to suffer highest economic damage from climate change after the US. The country-level SCC for India alone is estimated to be about $86 per ton of CO2. For US, the cost is about $50 billion per ton. This means that the nearly five billion metric tons of CO2 the US emits each year is costing the US economy about $250 billion.
The number the US uses to estimate the social cost of carbon is too low. When damages from sea level rise, extreme weather and other effects are taken into account, the global social cost of carbon is $180 to $800 per ton, rather than ...
Page 2 of 10