Electroplate and Lift (E&L) Lithography is high-throughput, high-volume manufacturing of patterned nanowires and microwires. Unlike traditional nanomanufacturing, requiring a costly clean room full of equipment, our technology is a simple electroplating bath, power supply, and one of our reusable Ultrananocrystalline Diamond Template (UDT) electrodes,
This machine was researched, designed, and built to evaluate an NEV concept.
The availability of inexpensive E-Scooter components encouraged a baseline approach to designing a 3 wheeler E-Trike (2F1R) configuration for the purposes of evaluating an NEV in Canada's extreme climate.
* NOVAlert/DAS is a Driver Alertness Sustainer built into a modified watch strap.
* NOVAlert was developed to reduce road accidents due to fatigue, drowsiness and inattention and validated in Canadian and Israel sleep labs as well as on Sweden roads.
- Use in home security application
- Accepts up to 10 user names and passwords and stores them to memory.
- Accepts cellphone number and store it to memory.
- name up to 10 characters.
- password 4 digit number.
This work presents the experimental performance analysis of a inclined solar still with baffles for fresh water production. Several researchers make many configurations in solar still for enhancing the fresh water production. On the economic aspect the solar still were costly so that it didn't reached the end users.
Page 9 of 14