When batteries catastrophically fail, they can overheat, rupture, and or explode. Susceptible lithium ion batteries are everywhere - in consumer products like e-cigarettes, mobile phones, and electric cars, as well as in airplanes and facilities for alternative energy storage.
The Major Problems:
➤internal combustion engine [ICE] and turbine/engine exhaust pollutes, destroying the environment and heath of all living things incl. premature death
➤ICE are fuel inefficient in most operating regimes where they spend most of their time,
• Step-by-Step practical prerecorded demonstration videos.
• Downloadable batch formulation and procedural manuals.
• Follow-up webinars and mentorships.
• Special consultancy and one-on-one video training.
• On-demand solutions and formulations with their online/offline demo training.
Page 41 of 52